Summary of my curriculum vitae
Cliquez ici pour la version en français.
Queen’s University — Ph.D. in Philosophy, 2013-2019
Thesis topic: Inclusive Autonomy: A Theory of Freedom for Everyone
Supervisor: Will Kymlicka
Université de Montréal — B.A. in Arts and Sciences, 2007-2011
Major in Philosophy
Minor in French Literature
- Queen’s University, PHIL 276 — Critical Perspectives on Social Diversity, Fall 2017.
- Queen’s University, PHIL 203 — Science and society (online course), Winter 2019
- Queen’s University, BMED 373 — Health Ethics, Law, and Policy (online course), Fall 2018.
- Queen’s University, PHIL 203 — Science and society (online course), Winter 2018.
- Queen’s University, PHIL 259 — Critical Thinking (online course), Fall 2015.
- Queen’s University, PHIL 296 — Animals and Society, Winter 2015.
- Queen’s University, PHIL 296 — Animals and Society, Winter 2014.
- Queen’s University, PHIL 153 — The State and the Citizen, Fall 2013.
- Polytechnique de Montréal, SSH 5502 — Law and Ethics (in French), Fall 2012.
- Université de Montréal, PHI 1968-O — Fundamental Notions of Ethics (in French), Fall 2011.
- PHIL 296 — Animals and Society, Winter 2017. Teacher: Josh Milburn.
- PHIL 296 — Animals and Society, Winter 2015. Teacher: Zipporah Weisberg.
- SSH5502 — Law and Ethics, Fall 2012. Teacher: Antoine Corriveau-Dussault.
- Help Center in Philosophy, Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, from 2009 to 2011.
- Help Center in Written French, Cégep de l’Outaouais, 2006-2007.
Fellowships and Honours
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement (2015-2016).
- SSHRC Ph.D. Fellowship — A category (2014-2017).
- Senator Frank Carrel Fellowship (2013-2014).
- FQRSC Master Fellowship (2012-2013).
- SSHRC Master Fellowship (2011-2012).
- Listed in the Dean’s List (Université de Montréal) for years 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 to mark the excellence of my grades.
- Co-founder of the Estivales de la question animale edition Québec, since Summer 2017.
- Member of the Conference Committee of the Festival végane de Montréal, 2016, 2017 and 2018 editions.
- Co-founder of the Network for Animal, Social, and Environmental Justice (Réseau JASE), since April 2015.
- Member of the research cluster Animals in Philosophy, Politics, Law & Ethics (APPLE), since Fall 2014.
- Member of the Ethics Committee of the Po Foundation, from 2014 to 2016.
- Student member of the Committee of Graduate Studies in Philosophy at Queen’s University, 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
- Co-Chair of the Philosophy Graduate Students Association at Queen’s University, 2013-2014
- Member of Queen’s Animal Defence, since 2013.
- Member of the administrative council of the Montreal Vegetarian Association, from 2010 to 2012. Regular volunteer, from 2010 to 2013.
- Tutor for projet SEUR to provide help to high school and college students in their school projects.
Blind Peer Reviewer
- For one paper submitted to Politics and Animals, vol. 2, no 2 (Fall 2016).
- For one paper submitted to Dialogue (Summer 2016).
- For one paper submitted to Ithaque (Summer 2016).
- For one paper submitted to Éthica (Winter 2015).
- For two papers submitted to Les ateliers de l’éthique/The Ethics Forum, vol. 9, no 3 (Fall 2014).